CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 25, 2007


Logan as David at the Bible Dress-up Party. Notice the "rescued" sheep he's got in his hand.

Two "Davids"(Logan & Jesse), one lion (Cody), and one sheep (Wayland).


Caroline as Queen Esther.

These are the baby onesies I embroidered for Alisha. They are the days of the week in Italian.

This is the baby blanket I made for Brook and Alisha. The fruitages of the spirit are embroidered on the fruits. It turned out really well.
Photos from Alisha's baby shower.

Very cute photo of Caleb (Paige & Henry's little boy) and Logan at our house.Caroline on the night of her first talk in the Theocratic Ministry School. July 31, 2007- "What is the Proper View of Greatness" was the title of the talk.
Caroline and Laury giving the talk. I was at a bad angle for taking photos. However, I did get some video.

4 comments:

Wylis said...

I love it! The kids are looking great, and BIG. We love you guys and keep the posts coming!

-Shane

Anonymous said...

Hey Kids,
It's Grandma PePi...
Just wanted to tell you all that your blog is fabulous!!! This is a great way for you to keep us up to date on the Dykstra Family News. Caroline and Logan are getting soooo tall just like Shane said. I can't believe how much you all have grown!!! I can't wait to see you in December... Leslie , I have changed jobs again!!! I'm going to be working at NMBE(2-3 grades) this year. My paperwork should be cut in half, hopefully...I'll tell you more about it later. Anyway, keep the pics coming. This may inspire your dad to initiate a blog of our own...Tell all hello.
Love MOM...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! Thanks so much for sharing. It almost makes up for not getting together with you more often since we all have such busy schedules. We miss you both and, of course, we send a lot of kisses and spankings to the kids. :)
Mike & Cortney

the dykstras said...

Thanks to all of you for leaving your thoughts and impressions. This is so cool...I wish I had started a blog a long time ago!
Love y'all,
Leslie