CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Bump has a growth spurt


So, my belly definitely had a growth spurt. I now look pregnant, and not just overweight. Isabelle Grace is moving regularly, and is now about 14 inches long, and almost 2 pounds. She responds to Chad and the kids talking to her too. As for me, I'm feeling great so far- except for occasional headaches and fatigue. But, with almost hourly trips at night to the bathroom, a mostly stopped up nose, and bizarre/frustrating dreams--it's no wonder I wake up feeling tired. Oh well, can't complain too much- at least I haven't had kidney stones. :) Only 3 more months to go!

1 comments:

Wylis said...

You are looking great! Glad you are having a easier pregnancy this time around. Guess third time is the charm! Much love from the Petersens!
-Shane